Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another 'journal' that I don't write in.

I looked and realized that it is now mid December and I haven't posted in weeks. It isn't that I don't think about posting. I just don't actually get around to it.
Anyway, for those of you who don't know (which is probably less of you than I realized {Rick}) we are expecting our #3 baby sometime next July. D is through the roof excited. He KNOWS it is going to be a boy and keeps asking me if the baby is big enough to find out yet. Um, no. K has no idea and just enjoys being the baby for another 6 months.
Another exciting thing -- K is almost 18 months old. You know what that means, 2 more Sundays before we are officially in Nursery!!!! Yipee! Oh, and she is learning to walk on her tippy toes and scowl at me from under her eyebrows. Its very cute in a she's-too-little-to-have-attitude kind of way.
Since this is turning into a family update I guess I'll update you on Roy. He is busy to the gills between work and scouts. He was sworn into the Washington State Bar Association by a judge a few weeks ago and is now official to practice law in WA. Spread the word... we need clients : )
Ahh, quiet time is over and the whining and teasing has begun anew.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats! Thats super exciting.

Wendy said...

Congratulations! You guys make beautiful babies. How are you feeling?

Sheena said...

Pretty good actually. Ya know, some days are better (less nauseous) than others. Tired all the time.