Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, August 31, 2009

Free Stuff!!

Well, maybe not 100% free. You still have to pay shipping... ($8.75 I think.)
Anyway, I got an email from www.uddercovers.com with a code for a free uddercover. I have one that I use. It's great. Even if you aren't nursing/won't be nursing ever again these make great baby shower gifts.
I ordered one a few months ago with a different free code and received it with in a couple of weeks.
So....the code: "backorder1"
The way this code works is it gives you a $32 credit in your shopping cart. This means you can actually order the gift sets or whatever you want. You just have to pay the difference. You can use the code as many times as you want. So, order one free cover, check out then do it again.

No comments: