Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Still In Utah

Saturday was a great day. I took the kids and headed to Cedar City. I had plans to meet up with my in-laws so they could take D and K for a few days. We met up with Grandma and Grandpa in Walmart where K wasted no time sweet talking Grandpa into letting her ride the mechanical rides in the kiddie area. He hooked all 3 kids up with rides and they loved it! We did a little shopping - getting lunch, sunscreen and the like before going out to move the car seats and suitcase into G&G's Jeep. A was disappointed that I didn't move her seat. She whimpered, grunted and pointed but didn't put up too much of a fight. I kissed the other two goodbye and warned them to be good, obedient and not fight. I hope it takes!
A and I then went to meet up with a great friend from college. Sarah and I went to SUU and walked around the campus with her two youngest and A. A had a great time checking everything out. Sarah and I had a great time talking and talking. We moved it over to a frozen yogurt shop next where we enjoyed watching her 4 boys eat their yogurt. Then we went to her house and talked some more. It is always so much fun spend time with old friends.

Sending the big 2 off with G&G Pyatt has one fatal flaw. I'm stuck with the littlest who has no big siblings to entertain her. She was great on Saturday because we played with Sarah's boys all afternoon. Today she has been wandering around the house looking for "Diwwie" (what she calls D and K) and Daddy. It is very pathetic. We just got to Skype with them and A loved it. I'm so glad they're having fun at their Grandma's house but man I miss those little guys!

1 comment:

Macey said...

Sheena, I just noticed the list of blog sites you have listed as "people you pretend to know". I found it interesting to see "I am Momma, Hear me Roar". I actually DO know her. She is from Wisconsin. Her family is from our ward here in Elkhorn. Roy might know the Magills. It is their daughter.