Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where to start...

First of all ROY PASSED THE BAR!!!!!! *HUGE HUGE sigh of relief* Not that there was all that much doubt, but until that pass comes in you're left wondering. Now we can get on with life. Oh, yeah, we already did that. Now we know life can go on as we know it.

I had a strange occurance this week. I discovered that I good friend from high school not only lives in the W. Washington area but she actually lives in Vancouver! We spoke on the phone and made arrangements to meet the next day. We met at a park where we had a picnic lunch and played with our kids. I have made some good friends here but it is always great to spend time with someone who has known you since before you could drive a car. Let alone with carseats containing your children in the backseat. Proof once again that I did indeed have a life before I was a mom. Sometimes I forget... (Hi Dannelle!)

Uh, what else? I know there were five or six things I wanted to throw out there. Uh...

Oh, I took K to baby storytime this week. It was so fun!! D has been going to storytime since he was 2-3-ish. This was my first experience with a baby lapsit program. It was great. We sang song and did mother/child interactive activities. It felt great to really devote some one-on-one time with K for a whole 30 min. while D played elsewhere in the library. (He was still in view-- mostly-- through a glass door.)

I joined a gym in an effort to become physically fit and enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Now, I'm tired and I can't walk because I did 500 too many lunges.

My mom is coming to visit tomorrow. Maybe I should clean my house... Nah...

4 comments:

Dannelle said...

Hi Sheena

Melanie said...

YEAY FOR PASSING THE BAR. I bet you fuys feel SOOOOOO good. Way to go ROY!

I know what you mean about old friends. They know you. They really know you and I love that.

Again, way to go on the gym thing. Keep at it. Come and visit, good old Spokane, and I will get you a guest pass and kick your butt in my class.

Valerie said...

Awesomeness all over this post. Miss ya!

Wendy said...

Congrats to Roy, and You because I know how much you have to sacrifice to have your hubby study for a test like that!