Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I hate Qwest.

I wasn't going to blog about this again because, really, you all don't care. But I'm pretty worked up and find this to be an appropriate outlet in a way that yelling at my children isn't.

I didn't tell you that I finally talked to someone helpful and nice. We communicated, he took care of the problem. He told me that my final bill would be "$82 and some change." I verified at least THREE times that this replaces the old $197 charge. This $82 would be all that I owe period. Yes, yes, yes. So no more $197? No cancellations fee? Yes. Yes. Are you sure? Yes. I should get my bill in 10-14 days (ish). When I hung up the phone, I was hopefully skeptical. I even told Roy, we'll see what comes in 10-14 days. Here's what came: NOTHING.

I did receive notice in my ebills that I had a Qwest bill of $411 due. However, since I had cancelled my service, the Qwest site would no longer allow me to access my bill. I waited 4 days to give them a chance to send a paper bill before calling to request a statement be mailed to me.

Today we get the mail. Still no Qwest bill buuuuuuuuutttt..... A STATEMENT FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY!!!!

I HATE THIS STUPID COMPANY!!!!! Apparently no one knows what is going on at this place. As my DH would say, they couldn't find their b*tt with both hands! I have yet to call Qwest, but you can bet I will. Not that I really expect it to do any good. I'll either get someone who can't/won't help me or someone who will 'help me' but really do nothing.

P.S. I love being married to a lawyer.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm so sorry. That really and truly sucks.

You can always call and yell at me instead of your kids. I don't mind. Plus I could probably find something to commisserate about, thus making you feel better because we all know that misery LOVES company, right?

Melanie said...

How do you get stuck with all the crap? I just don't get it.

Yes, being married to a lawyer is probably awesome.......AWESOME! (although I love my aspiring accountant)