Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, July 2, 2009

For anyone who is wondering...

I'm still pregnant. Apparently this baby didn't get the memo that my babies are born early. Yes, I know that today is my due date and many women don't deliver until after their due dates. However, I have never made it this far. I'm going crazy. Feel free to pity me....or not if you are one of those who always goes late.

On another note, yesterday was K's birthday. Sometime soon I'll put up the pictures of her awesome Candyland cake and little party with friends. . .. Maybe. .... Soon. .. . .

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Hang in there Sheena! Give your Bishop a call and have him come over and visit, then while he is standing in your doorway your water will break and your cute children will bluntly ask why you went pee in your pants! Worked for me!!!

Valerie said...

If you tend to go early then once you hit that time period that the earliest one came at then it's all downhill from there. I feel your pain.

Lincoln was 2 1/2 weeks early and Aile was 3 days. Those last 2 weeks were the WORST!

FYI, Bethany had her baby 6/19 - 8lbs, 3oz, 21inches, James Abram Madden.

Macey said...

You'll pop eventually but I do know your pain. McKenzie was 3 weeks early and Ashley was 3 days late (I was induced in order for her to be 3 days late). By the way, I take from an earlier blog you would prefer I don't send some of Braydens matchbox cars your way. Am I correct? He has over 150 (handed down from older cousins) and he wants to give some away. Let me know. You know, mabey between contractions you could give me a call. Wish I could see you. Miss you all.

Melanie said...

Ugh. I'm sorry you have not popped yet. AHHHHHHH! Soon. Hang on and then you can have him tomorrow on the 4th. Why not celebrate your birthday along with America?!?

Wendy said...

Castrol oil!!! I am telling you it does the trick for me every time. I had a C-section with Addyson so all my babies have to come on their own and they can't really be overdue if I want to have them vaginal. I just take a shot of castrol oil mixed w/ OJ and then chase it w/ OJ and in less than 24 hours ta-da my baby has arrived. If you get desperate give it a try!

Richins Family said...

Hopefully you have had the baby! I can't wait to see pictures! Hang in there!