Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday of Changes

Today was a big Sunday for us. D moved from CTR 5 to CTR 6. This wasn't that big of a move for him, especially since his teacher moved up with the class so he'll have her for another year. It was big for K though. She moved out of nursery. She is officially a Sunbeam now. I wasn't too sure how it would go. All the kids stayed in the chapel after Sacrament meeting to meet their new teachers. They were excused class by class. I left to take care of A but Roy stayed. He said he walked with the Sunbeams into the Primary room where K gave him a hug and that was it. He left and she went to "D's Primary"! She loved it. I'm so glad.
Even happier, A started nursery this week. This is the BEST! We can finally go to class again! I dropped A off and stayed for a few minutes. I kissed her little head good-bye and left. She didn't even look up. She was too busy playing. We are officially in a kid-free zone right now!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

SO JEALOUS! Our Nursery to Sunbeam transition did NOT go so well AND we still have one kid to go to nursery (and he wont be there for 9 months). UGH!

Macey said...

Time for another! You might get too used to your kid free zone. I know I have. Now I borrow others babies to hold and then happily give them back.