Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Magic School Bus

K and I met D's class for a play today.  I got a sitter for A (harder than anticipated!) so it was just K and I.  D rode on the school bus since it was a field trip with parents invited.  I think this is the kids first play.  They didn't quite know what to expect.

It was a pretty short play.  K sat on my lap.  Near the end she was ready to go.  She even turned sideways on my lap and curled up in it.  Turns out she was getting a fever and didn't feel too well.  
The play was pretty good.  Rather a political message....  One of the teachers and I were chatting after it was over.  She joked that she was half expecting Al Gore to walk out on stage and give a speech when the curtain fell!  Still, a good message -- reduce, reuse, recycle, rethink!
It was fun.  I'm glad I had the chance to be there for their first play and spend that time with my kids.

No comments: