Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Baby C: 5 months


  • Baby has definitely found his voice this month.  I love it!  There are shrieks and squawks and squeals and laughter and all the fun sounds a baby makes.
  • He's also getting pretty good with his hands.  He puts his thumb inside his binky (it is hollow) and sucks his thumb and binky at the same time.  He is starting to be able to grasp things and get them to his mouth for investigation.  Also, able to pull hair. 
  • Despite the slightly chubby look in the picture above, he's still a small guy.  He is still wearing 3 month onesies.  Some of his clothes are getting too small but we're not in 6 month-er stuff yet.  Also still in Costco diaper size 1-2.
  • Loves everyone but really loves his siblings.  The girls get right in his face and he just smiles.  D has a special kissy routine he does.  It is all very sweet and lovey.
  • Went to the Pacific Ocean for the first time this month.  He wasn't impressed.
  • I'm pretty sure he rolled over for the first time today.  I can't confirm it because I did not see the actual event.  All I know is I left him on his back and when I returned he was on his stomach.  However, the girls were not conclusive about whether or not they rolled him over.  It was like they had no idea what I was asking.  They've never rolled him over before though so I think Baby C rolled himself over.  Part of me is happy and part of me is sad.  Rolling is the first step to mobility.  
  • Rolling or not, he has mastered the ability of rotating his body around his noggin.  

No comments: