Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Baby C: 8 Months



  • Got his first tooth!  It's one of his bottom middle two teeth.  I totally know I've been spoiled but this was the worst teething experience we've had.  I'm talking night wakings and fussiness.  That said, it is nothing compared to what some babies go through.  Usually it only talks a bit of comforting, perhaps a little Orajel and he's back to sleep.  Thank goodness!
  • Baby has been rolling extensively but he's now started a bit of scooting to his movement repertoire.  He's working on getting his arms pulling him with a bit of nudging from his toes.  Thankfully he's not very fast yet.  
  • He's still a puny little guy.  And I LOVE it.  But I see him next to babies 3 months younger and quite frankly you'd think he was the younger of the two size wise.  But I am really wanting him to stay a baby as long as possible so I like this smaller size.  Plus, he's easier on the arms for carrying! 
  • Eats almost constantly.  He loves applesauce and baby cereal mixed with prune juice (our solution to a month of being plugged!).
  • The kids all still want to hold him and love on him.  Mostly he'll tolerate it for a few minutes but then he wants back down to the floor.
  • He's sitting up okay now.  He's still not real steady but I think he just doesn't care to sit up.  All his toys are on the floor, why would he want to sit up when he could be rolling around with his toys!
  • Met Uncle Rick for the first time this month.  
  • Had his first Halloween and dressed up like a Winnie-the-Pooh bear.
  • Very vocal and still loves to growl.  Even when I'm rocking him to sleep he'll be growling instead of sighing.

No comments: