Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Babies are soo silly *say in sappy baby voice*



I recently introduced K to olives which of course are meant to be stuck on fingers before eating. Now she thinks anything round should go on her fingers before she will eat it. This means that I now cut finger holes in grapes, blueberries and anything else round and edible. She will stick her pointer fingers up and wait for me to stick the food on before she will eat it. *sappy voice* sooo silly

In a related story, we had corn on the cob the other night. I had cut some off the cob for K and D. I was peacefully eating my dinner and K kept saying, "muh muh muh" (translation: gimme gimme gimme) and reaching for the table. Finally I determined she wanted to cob I had been eating off of. I decided, what the hey, she could hold it until I was ready to finish my corn. She. ate. it. all.
The ridiculous little thing only has 8 teeth!



In an unrelated story, we went to church today. Sacrament meeting went surprisingly well. We didn't start entertaining the ward until Sunday school. Then it was a clown show staring the not-old-enough-for-nursery-too-old-for-infant-carrier wiggle worm. It started with ball throwing which quickly progressed to cracker spilling (very noisy cracker spilling) and ended with playing in the hallway so everyone else could enjoy what was left of the spirit.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm so glad you blog....how boring my life would be if I didn't have you to entertain me!

FYI - you're a waaaay better mom than me - if it doesn't come with a hole, I'm not making one in it for you.

Rob and Shannon LaFontaine said...

Yeah for blogging! I'm excited you've decided to blog because it makes keeping in touch so easy. Way to go on whole being brave and making friends at church thing. I think that's one of the reasons we decided to buy a house that's still in our current ward. I hope things continue to go well on the Westside! :)

Melanie said...

I love little babies. I love funny little babies even more. Thanks for enlightening my day with your great story.