Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Laughed 'til I Cried

Check out this link to a truly funny blog. http://borrowedlight.blogspot.com/2008/04/why-my-children-will-need-therapy.html I have seriously not laughed that hard in a long time. It could be that I'm a bit tired (it is 11:30pm) but I don't know. Anyway, since it is so late I was trying desperately to laugh hysterically and yet make absolutely no noise. It's okay, I'm pretty sure all my organ will return to their normal positions without medical intervention. It does feel good to have a good cry every now and then and that was the best cry ever!

That said, I hope you at least smile when you read it. Also, the comments were great too.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love, love, love Navel Gazing! I felt like I had ARRIVED when she came and checked out my blog and left a comment.

That probably makes me sound stupid, but so be it. :)

Melanie said...

I laughed and laughed and laughed and then added her blog to my list. Good times....noodle salad.