Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The blog book

I am persuaded to enter a submission into a blog book. It is for a good cause or you can best be sure I would not do this. Anyway, to check out the rules go here. To check out the cause go here. There are lots of ways to help if you want. For those of you who are dying of curiosity, I will be submitting the one and only funny blog I have ever written, the Bike Ride one.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome....people will be rolling on the ground laughing.

Valerie said...

The bike ride one is seriously the funniest thing I have ever read. I am SOOOOOO glad you sent it in! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!