Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tears over Elmo?!

So I am innocently cleaning in the kitchen while Sesame Street plays in the background. Poor little Elmo is learning about babies and how they take alot of time from the people he wants to play with. Before you know it Elmo and Gina are singing about how there's always enough love to go around. Now honestly, it was not that big of a deal! Yet, here come the weepy eyes. NO, I DIDN'T CRY. I just thought about it. (I'M NOT PREGNANT)
I don't know what's happened to me. Four years ago, this little person came out of me and ever since then I get sentimental and weepy over news stories, sad songs, dog food commercials, you know. . .

What is it about being a mom that makes a perfectly reasonable person become weepy over the most ridiculous things?


BTW D's birthday is FRIDAY! Four. Years. Old. How/When did that happen? At the same time, seriously, only four years?!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Are you sure you're NOT PREGNANT?

Btw, I'm thinking the whole road trip might have to be postponed until spring break. We took Aile in the car to Seattle (5 hours). She now hates the car. And since we're joined at the boob I'm thinking by spring break she'll either be weaned or it will have been long enough that she won't be remembering the torture.

I'm bummed...

Melanie said...

Are you sure you are not pregnant? Oh...I just saw that Valerie asked that too. A valid question.

I didn't think I was with Isaac...until I started weeping at the craziest things. I would take a test if I were you. :)

D is a cutie. Four years. That is awesome.