Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, November 17, 2008

Help...

Here is K's 'new' dresser. We sanded, painted, sanded again and painted. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to add the decorations I bought for it or not. That's where I want your help. Please comment and tell me if you think I should add the little decorations or just leave it alone.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

I like the decorations, but I think you should only go with one lady bug. Two seems too many - stick with just the one on the middle drawer.

kgoody said...

Thats a hard one. What does the rest of the room look like? If there is a lot of decor in the room I say without. But if that helps add to it then I say yes. See Im a lot of help huh!?

Melanie said...

They are cute and girly. GO for it.

Julie said...

I think they are super cute... I would add them.

Wendy said...

I agree with commenter #2, it depends on the rest of the decor in the room. Great job with the painting though, it looks good!