Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged

So a long time ago my friend Wendy tagged me. I didn't forget, I just put it off.

8 TV Shows
um....I don't really watch much TV so I'll tell you the *cough*2*cough* I follow
Chuck
Eli Stone
lately I've seen a couple of episodes of America's Next Top Model because Roy is at scouts and I get the kids to bed so I actually have an hour to vegg. Too bad Tyra annoys me.

8 Things I did yesterday
made cookies
drove way too far to buy a Christmas gift
went to baby story time at the library
read a magazine
took a nap
called my mom
ate too much cookie dough
hung out with 12 year old scouts

8 Things I look forward to
Christmas
flying to visit family
getting new family pictures
getting our family albums up to date
my kids going to bed
snuggling my babies (D&K)
being debt free
getting a house

8 Favorite Restaurants
Red Robin
Applebee's
Chili's
Outback Steak House
Grandee's Ice Cream
Lupita's
Olive Garden
uh...Burgerville?

8 Things on my wish list
van/suv
house
rocking chair
Magic Bullet
haircut
vacation
patience, faith, charity
world peace

8 people I tag
Julie
Shannon
Callie
Mel
Mel
(yes I did two Mel's on purpose)
Val
Okay, I don 't know of 8 people who actually read my blog...so anyone else (Mandi--I know you read this now...)

3 comments:

Parke Family said...

Hey Pyatt's
Congrats on passing the bar! Hope all is well. Found you on Valerie's blog.

kgoody said...

Your family is so cute. Your little boy looks just like your family and I love the minnie mouse costume. I totally want Calli for next year! My blog is private so I will email you an invite. Looks like your a busy and such a cute and great mommy! Kristi Jones Goodman

Wendy said...

I'm glad that you did the tag. We have a lot in common, especially the cookie dough thing- mmmm my weakness!