Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catching up with Pictures

This is the hammiest kiddo. She wants me to take her picture so that she can see the "beebee" on the camera. This particular day she wanted to wear D's clothes. Some battles just don't get fought and this was one of them. She brought me shirt after shirt, 5 total. Yes, she wore them all day, everywhere we went. She looked like a football player.

Happy Easter!
The boots are D's - and on the wrong feet. The face is smeared with Chocolate. Seriously, I think she's so adorable I could just squeeze her.
New Easter outfits from Grandma Net and Grandpa Bishop. (No, D is NOT happy. Grumpy morning.)
THE Haircut
D hates to get his haircut. He only lets Grandma Net cut it and only with scissors. Well, since we haven't seen her since just after Christmas, he NEEDED a haircut. I talked him into it. He let me do it and even let me use the clippers. You don't understand, this is big. This is like "we're getting married" big. Or like "The Titanic sank" big. This is the kind of big you call home for. And I did.
Okay, his hair doesn't look as bad in the above picture because it was actually combed. Trust me, we could have stuffed a small pillow with the hair we cut off.
(I don't know why Blogger is messing up the lighting in my pictures. They don't look like this really.)

Wheat Grass in the Easter Basket: I got the idea from here. Unfortunately, we didn't plant it until Monday. This is what it looks like today. If we had planted it 2-3 days earlier, it totally would have been ready for the Easter Bunny to put candy and stuff in.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That basket thing is a cute idea. Your kids are cute and I could squeeze K too. She is adorable.

Valerie said...

I love the basket idea? Where do you get wheat grass?

My kids still cry when they have to get their hair cut. Daddy does it with the clippers. I feel your pain.

Valerie said...

I do not question that I love the basket idea. It should read, "I love the basket idea!"

Geeze.

Shannon (The Daily Balance) said...

Your kids are adorable!