Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm baaaaack!

What? You didn't know I was missing. Just because I blog irradically? I spent the last week moving. We moved from this:

To this:


All in the name of "saving money". Plus, at our previous house, there were wireless networks floating around. (See this post and this one, oh yeah, and this one {it's my favorite} as to why I did not have my own wireless network.) At our new (I use that term to mean new to us, it is certainly NOT NEW) place there is not one single solitary wireless network. None, nada, not even secured ones. WE LIVE IN AN APARTMENT WITH NO WIRELESS NETWORKS?! Anyway, I had to go to the library so I could use their internet to get the internet but now I have the internet. It is not through Qwest just in case you were wondering.

So now I can sporadically blog and obsessively check other people's blogs. Happy day!

(Okay, we really got the 'net so we could watch General Conference from the comfort of our own home. Who wants to even think about trying to maybe, possibly take two small children to the stake center for 8 hours of church?!?)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)

Donna said...

Love what you've done with the "new" place. Hey, I have bad news and bad news. If you have been reading my blog, you know that Allie got hurt. There is a very real chance she will not be playing in Seattle in May. Soooo, we will not be coming over then. However, I would like to come to see you sometime this summer. We will let you know.