Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Stuff

I made Monster Cookies, which I found here. Then, fearing the calorie count wouldn't be high enough, I made them into ice cream sandwiches.They were (are) big. I am happy with the cookies though. Finally a cookie Roy actually likes!

Good to know: Tonka dump trucks float.

They also get water inside them somewhere, somehow that will leak out in the trunk of the car.
K got a new bed. It's really not new but the bed rails are! Roy and I worked together to design them then Roy went to a friend's house on Memorial Day and created them. I think they look pretty good.

K's been sleeping in it since her nap on Monday. Once she's asleep, all is well. Getting her to hold still, stay in bed and go to sleep...well, that's a bit trickier. Still, I'm not complaining. At least she's sleeping through the night!

My garden is nearly done. We added cantalope, cucumbers, cilantro and green or red peppers (the package didn't specify and both were pictured.) All I need to plant now are the peas and green beans. We also had a special 'Stick Hunt' FHE where we drove up to a mountain trail and found sticks to use in creating tomato cages and trellis' for the beans and cucumbers.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

We just stuck Paige in a room with Addyson and she gets the bottom bunk too, it has been a joy to get her to sleep in there- ugh, I hope she adjusts. The rails look great!

Richins Family said...

Cute kids, cute blog. So I am guessing that this is baby #3 for you? Congrats!