Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Couple of Pictures

This is from my birthday party. Since we didn't want to put too many candles on the cake D decided we should just make a smiley face with candles. We did light them and I somehow managed to blow them all out on the first try. Too bad I forgot about the birthday wish! Seriously, what was I thinking?


This happened on June 2. My sweet, innocent little girl was running around, playing so happily when WHAMMO!! She tripped over her own feet and hit the corner of a doorframe. Although it is completely her own fault and not the fault of the doorframe, I still thought about how much I dislike this place even more for hurting my baby. Mommies are so illogical sometimes.
This picture was taken the next day. It is actually improved already from what it looked like when it happened. She had one of those instant goose-eggs with a lovely purple line of impact where it actually hit. Now all she has left is a yellowish spot on her head. Both of her eyes are a little black in the corners by her nose. Honestly, if that girl makes it to adulthood without losing life or limb we will all be amazed.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ouchie. Ouchie. Seriously! How can she be smiling? If we did something like that we would cry about it for DAYS! They just brush it off and move on. They're so tough!