Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun at 2


This is a bad shot of a fat lip. No one knows what happened. K tells us she bonked. We think it was the spout in the bathtub. But again, no one really knows....
Yesterday I was upstairs doing something desperately important (I'm sure). K was downstairs. I thought she was putting her socks on to go outside with D and daddy. She called up to me, "Mommy, I stuck. Help mommy." I really thought she just couldn't get her socks on and needed help. I made her wait. She was so patient. Every few minutes she would call, "I stuck, help." But in a calm and not sad voice. Imagine my surprise when I went downstairs and saw this:

Well, I'll be. She really was stuck.

In other news, this is what happens when a two-year old dresses herself.
At first glance, this may not appear too bad. Then you notice the pink on the sides of her blue pants. Then you notice her shirt is orange. Finally you notice her shoes are actually on the right feet!


What you can't see so well is just how much this outfit clashes. Also there is a lovely red headband on her head.


After Halloween, I was looking at the pictures I took and realized I didn't have any of K besides a bad shot of all three kids. Of course she would not put it on again until a couple of days ago. I snapped some pictures and she immediately took it off. Still the cutest little ladybug ever!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

She is so adorable...and big. She can't be growing. That means that time is passing.