Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bear with me

I am GROSSLY behind and I totally know it. I want to blog about Memorial Day and visiting gma/pa Pyatt, post pictures, share funny stories. I will. I will. For now I am scrambling around trying to catch up on bills, housework and YOUNG WOMEN STUFF. Oh the YW carnage.... but I am told we should have a camp director on Sunday so then I only have to worry about regular YW stuff and not add Girl's Camp on top of that. SO GLAD I'M NOT THE PRESIDENT!!

(is it bear with me or bare with me? i'm going with bear because getting stuff done is like wrestling a bear...)

No comments: