Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, June 17, 2010

D's First Tooth

Yesterday, we were on our way home from Home Depot when D piped up from the backseat. He let us know he thought he had a loose tooth. Roy and I were excited for him. I figured it would just wiggle a little and we'd have a while to loosen it up. In reality it was very loose. Like, nearly ready to fall out loose. We chatted him up about the Tooth Fairy. D was/is very excited about the prospect of money just for losing a tooth. But he didn't feel to keen on the idea of pulling it last night. He decided to wait for Roy to get home from work today.
I was checking it out today and realized his new tooth is peeking up behind the old one. So, when daddy got home we got the pliers out and played around a bit.
Wouldn't you know, it popped right out! This was a HUGE relief to me because my experience when I was a kid was less than wonderful. It was very dramatic and tramatic. I'm so proud of him. and more than a little squeed out that he is old enough to lose a tooth.
Watch for more pics. His top two teeth are a little "weak" (that's what D calls it) and the bottom one on the right of the hole is loose. This could get very fun!

No comments: