Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On a field trip

I was lucky enough to go with D's class on their field trip. We went to the Children's Museum. If anyone has a chance to take kids to a children museum, I totally recommend it. We've been in Spokane, Seattle and Portland. They are so much fun.

I dropped the girls off at a friend's house bright and early. It was good practice for next year when we will have to drive D to school down by her house. Everyday. Ugh.

Then I headed to the school. After going to the Zoo with G&G I was worried about having too many kids to keep track of. The zoo was teeming with over-excited kids and over-extended/frazzled chaperones. I was very relieved to find that there was a 2:1 ratio of kids to chaperones. I was teamed with another parent and we had four boys. It was perfect!

The bus ride:
Lovin' the water room:
Rockin' the Dental Hygiene:
Lookin' like a squirrel:
Amazing clay creation:
Practicing his plumbing skills:
Giant Lincoln Logs:
Afterwards, I took him to Wendy's. He ordered a Frosty for his drink. He tried to drink it like a drink and ended up with a face covered in Frosty. I couldn't stop laughing! He was so shocked that it happened.

It was nice to have a day just to spend with D. Sometimes things get rocky -- what with my demands for the fake farting to stop and all. It was really good to spend some time together laughing and playing.

No comments: