Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The rest of our trip






The kids had an amazing time with their G&G Pyatt and various cousins. They played, swam and 4-wheeled their little hearts out. I went up the mountain where G&G P are manning a girl's camp for the summer to spend the day with family and pick up the kiddos. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet Angela - my sil who I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting until then.



D was having so much fun, he asked if he could stay until August 31. If I could have gotten him home without having to go back to get him I may have considered it!

Thursday and Friday were spent in the final preparations for Justin's wedding on Saturday as well as playing with cousins from West Virginia. Friday we had a little birthday party for Bean who turned 5. This means that for one month, my mom's grandchildren are ages 6,5,4,3,2,1. Next month D turns 7 and Geets turns 2.

Saturday was a long and exhausting day of wedding stuff. It is good to have it over but it was a pleasant day of family and friends. It was great to see relatives that I don't usually get to see on my trips.

Sunday and Monday were more good days of playing with cousins. Tuesday we headed to Brigham City to visit my bil and sil. Wednesday we made the long trek home. It was a long and virtually uneventful trip. Most remarkable was the death of the DVD player about 7 hours from home. And still we made it.

No comments: