Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, June 18, 2012

Simple pleasures

Chocolate covered donut with sprinkles.  Oh yea.

Our first foray into the world that is Chuck E. Cheese birthday parties.

Fishing at "Get Outdoors" Day at our local park.  Each kid got a fish which we then ate for dinner.  Awesome!

Turning 30 lbs of cut strawberries into 3.25 gallons of strawberry jam and plenty of strawberry shortcake. Yum!

Crafting!  The small flower vase is a teacher gift for D's 1st grade teacher.  It is dry erase markers in a vase with  Hersey Kisses.  The flower pot in the entry way makes me smile everytime I think about it!  I love it!  My friend gave me the light up flowers in the pot and I painted the pot to be cute and have our house number.  I LOVE IT!

No comments: