Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We've added to our household

Roy and I have been shopping around for living room furniture for some time.  I am no photographer but you'll have to take my word that this room is super comfortable - even if a bit sparse still.
Before (sans train tracks usually)
After (SO COMFORTABLE!)
We've also been wanting to do something in the backyard for the kids.  I am still pushing for a platform/swingset/playhouse over the sandbox.  But in the meantime we went shopping for this:
We didn't tell the kids what we were shopping for.  We told them IT would be super cool and they would love IT.  D kept talk out loud, "I wonder what IT is?  What could IT be?  Does this store have IT?"  It took us 5 stores before we found IT but IT was worth it!  The kids have had a great time so far and we look forward to many more hours of jumping/wrestling/fighinglaughing.

No comments: