Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Swimming photos

Look at that little diver!
That's my lovely arm trying to point D toward prizes.
  The last week we spent in the pool -- of course.  Thursday the pool had "Dive for Money and Prizes".  The bigs loved it but A was a bit overwhelmed by the crowds.  I was so proud of both D and K diving under the water to pick up money and washers for prizes.

We drove home on Friday.  It was one big day but my kids rock at traveling.  I know I've said it before but it is SO true.  We only stopped twice on the way home.  It helps that we get decent gas mileage.  It is a long 15 hour day but the kids were troopers and it was really sweet to get home to daddy.  They were all so excited to see him.  K and D hadn't seen Roy for very nearly a month.  A had missed her daddy a lot too.  Two weeks is almost forever when you're 3!

Tomorrow I have my first doctor appointment for baby #4!

No comments: