Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, December 3, 2012

Learning to take a hint

Roy makes me laugh for any number of reasons.  This is what made me laugh today.
A few days ago Roy forwarded me an ad with a movie in it he's seen several times and likes but we haven't bought yet.  I took it as a hint and bought the movie for Christmas.
So today I saw an ad with a talk on CD that's I've been wanting.  I thought I'd pass the favor along and sent him the ad via email.
"I would really like the talk on CD from Sheri Dew that's on sale here.  Just passing that along in case you wanted to know.  I seriously considered buying it at Time Out for Women."
Here's his response:
"Okay. Are you asking me to buy it?"
My reply:
"I'm telling you I would like it and if you wanted to get it for me for Christmas you could put it in my stocking.
You make me laugh and I love you."
Roy:
"Ah."