Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Miniature Golf

Roy took his dad and my dad regular golfing yesterday.  They all seemed to have a good time.  No clubs were injured or lost during the round.  It did take over 3 hours for them to complete 9 holes!
Anyway, it seemed a natural follow up to go miniature golfing today.  Plus, D has been dying to take us since he and his dad did it a few weeks ago for their guy-date.
Everyone had a really good time.  It was a first time experience for Grandpa and Grandma Pyatt.  This doesn't seem possible but I'm glad we were able to introduce them to the magic that is mini-golf.
 Dylan, Grandma Pyatt, Grandpa Bishop, Roy, Ashlyn and Grandpa Pyatt all got a hole-in-one at least once.
 Which, after seeing her golf swing, you would know that A getting a hole-in-one is pretty amazing.
 K was rocking the course.  She was so fast I had to stage this shot.  She would hit and be gone before I even got my camera up to my face.
This pretty much sums up how D felt about it.  It would have been 2 enthusiastic thumbs up but for the club in the other hand.

No comments: