Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Recent Developments

I am so sick of the phrase, "flush and wash" that I think my head may implode the next time I am forced to utter it.

Last night K announced before her shower that there was pee in the shower.  I sort of exploded.  "WHO PEED IN THE SHOWER?!"  Upon further reflection I determined there was only one real suspect.  You can't get away with such antics when you are the only boy child old enough to aim.

My pharmacy called today to let me know that my (non-surgical) BC of choice will now cost $366.10.  This is causing some serious consideration.  I'm sure glad they called to let me know instead of just springing it on me when I showed up to pick it up.

I had my day carefully planned out to include a nap for myself.  Only I forgot to notify the baby.  Foiled again!

Today A went from saying, "hock-a-sicle" to "pop-a-sicle".  A little piece of her babyhood just fell off.

K lot another tooth.  She is now down three baby teeth with the fourth on its way out.

My brother is graduating from medical school!  This is a big deal people!  Also, he will be working in S. Florida for the next few years.  If only airfare were free....

I bought a cookbook at DI (the Mormon equivalent of Goodwill) yesterday.  It is a Thai cookbook so maybe I can learn some new techniques.  If not at least it only cost a dollar.

I also bought a diet book by Dr. Phil.  Again, at least it was only a dollar.

A is stuck in the Bermuda Triangle of Naps.  That is, she is tired during the day so she takes a nap.  Then she doesn't fall asleep until after 9 pm.  Which means she is tired during the day so she takes a nap.  Then she doesn't fall asleep until after 9 pm.  Which means she is tired during the day so she takes a nap.  Then... the only way to break free from this cycle is to not allow her to nap.  That is a lot easier said than done.

This never gets old.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow...so much in this little post. Too much to comment on except....man is your little man cute (and big bro too)