Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer back-log

I've been busy living life this summer and now I'm busy trying to catch up on recording that life we've lived!  Here's the summer so far in case you missed it:

The girls' birthday party
Post party tea-party
Traveling on vacation
Partying in St. George
Baby C: 4 Month update
Independence Day
A's birthday cake
Bloody Foot

And here's an oldie that I've been meaning to post for nearly a year now.  I want it on our family record.  It is a letter that Roy wrote to D's primary teacher after a particularly sweet experience.
Letter to a primary teacher

And just 'cause I can't have a post without a little sweetness:





1 comment:

Melanie said...

Super fun updates. That reminds me....I've got some work to do.