Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Free Lunch

So K started all day school this year.  Since she eats lunch at school I send her with a lunchbox filled with yummy and nutritious things for her to eat.  About 5 days into school she came home with a note from the lunchroom saying she owed $1.75 for lunch.  I asked K what she had for lunch.  Her response?
"I had lunch at school.  It is free!  All I do is push my number on the keys and they let me eat!"
o.O

We have had a good laugh over K's "free" lunch several times since then.  Oh, and we have had several discussions about what it means to have a lunch account and what happens when you "just put in" your number!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

HA HA HA...we had that discussion with our oldest after we moved here because so many kids had free lunch here that they all kept telling him he could get his for free too. :)

Jenn Harbertson said...

Now that's funny! Was she eating the lunch from home that you sent her too?!

Awesome stuff!