Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Finished Christmas tree

 The kids finished decorating the tree while I was in bed this morning.  Not the Hallmark Channel movie sort setting but it was nice for me!
The presents under the tree are actually our 25 Christmas books for us to open one each night.
Don't let the face here fool you.
He's actually obscenely happy to be destroying the train.
Sometimes his happy looks upset in pictures.
Actually, sometimes his upset looks happy in real life too.

1 comment:

Carol said...

The tree is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so glad you have that awesome tree stand!! And I'm especially grateful that you like to write.....I've missed it. And I love to "keep up" with your beautiful family!!! Love you! And Merry Christmas!!