Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Now this day is over.

To finish out my day, I made rolls that didn't rise and cinnamon rolls that we never even bothered baking. I discovered that this is actually my 100th post. I went to the emergency roomand saw the terrible xray proving just how very very wrong I was about A's arm not being broken. Got a hot fudge brownie shake that wasn't properly mixed and stayed up until 2 am talking with an old friend. Good night.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh! A's got a broken arm? How old is she now? I'm so sorry, that sounds like a horrible day...I hope today is better!

Melanie said...

Oh...I can't believe it. A's arm....how sad. Poor little girl. Sad.