Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bike Riding!

Saturday was a sunny day. We took the opportunity to have a family bike ride day. I'm so proud of my littles. We went to a 3 mile trail near our house. D and Roy went all the way to the end and back! That's 6 miles round trip! D rode the whole way and didn't complain one bit. A was in the bike trailer attached to Roy's bike so technically she went 6 miles too. Much of that was spent asleep though.
K and I rode together. She pumped her little legs on that little bike and managed to hit the 3/4 mile mark before turning around. Her hands were cold. She should have worn gloves. Still, 1 and a half miles is not a small thing when you are such a small thing. I was proud of her too. I think there are many more bike rides in our future!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Way to go! That wounds like so much fun. I wish we had taken more time to "play" with ours when they were little. And how neat to have a bike trail so near your home!!