Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Family Photos

We had our family photos taken Friday night.  A friend from our ward, Marissa Gifford, is starting a business and wanted more experience taking family portraits.  When she asked to use our family my response was "YES PLEASE!!!"
I am so excited to get them back but she just sent me the link to this sneak peak.  Check it out!
marissagiffordphotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I had such a fun time with you all! Scott and I definitely agree - we need to go out on a double date asap. :)

Melanie said...

those turned out really cute! Really!

Richins Family said...

They turned out great! I love the one with the 3 little kids on the read so cute!

Candi said...

Great pics. You're kids have the most beautiful eyes. Thanks also for the laundry soap recipe - found all the stuff at Wal-Mart and I'm making it tomorrow!