Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Friday, September 30, 2011

First Week of Preschool

I've been working to set up a coop preschool with some other moms so that K could have a preschool experience without me having to take out a loan or stop buying groceries.  This week was the first week.  I taught this week.  There are 6 kids in our group but when it is at my house there are 7 because I have A who is involved in everything.  Tuesday we learned about the letter "P", our bodies, circles and pink.  We had a "P" treasure hunt, made "ME" paper bag puppets, ate peaches and pears for snack, named a pink bird and other preschooly things.  By the time the kids left 2.5 hours later I was wiped out.  Good thing I got to do it again on Thursday!
 Thursday we were still working on the same concepts.  The best activity was our Build a Body snack.  Here's K working on her body. 
 And here's her body.  It's pretty much genius and I expect Harvard to be calling soon.



No comments: