Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Random Photo Opps

 Monday's FHE at the new temple visitor's center.  It was pretty cool -- all touch screen/interactive exhibits. Afterward we walked around the temple grounds.  The kids really enjoyed it and it was great to show them the door for the Baptistry and where new bride and grooms exit.

First accident in at least 10 years.  I backed into a dark truck parked on a dark narrow street on a rainy Wednesday night. 

"I can't find any pajama pants"  Only in K's world would the logical answer be to wear a shirt on the bottom.
You took a picture of K, take a picture of ME!


A brought this in to me tonight saying she made a "row-row" which means boat.  She built this all by herself out of D's Legos.  She was very proud and made sure I understood that she wanted to save it to show daddy.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Fun times. The visitors center looks beautiful. I wish our temple had one here.

And Oh....poor cars. :(