Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, July 16, 2012

Been a little busy

The crazy started the last weekend of June and has continued through today.  I've done Youth Conference, two birthdays, a birthday 'outing', a birthday party and Girls' Camp.
My mom came from Utah to watch the kids while I spent last week (Monday through Friday) camping it up with the young women in our stake.  I have to say, I love our ward but going as a YCL "mom/leader" is totally the way to go!  It is loads of fun with less than 25% of the work.
Then this morning at 6 a.m. my mom left with two of my kids in her back seat.  They are off on an adventure!  This is their first time going to grandma's house without at least one parent.  We'll see how it goes... for all of us!  They will spend this week with my parents and next week with Roy's parents before A and I will drive down to Utah to join them.  By the time we get back it will almost be time for K to start her Jump Start program (a 10 day early start to kindergarten.  Mostly just to get her familiar with the school and routine of school.  It is only 2 hours in the morning but it was so helpful for D.)  And just like that, summer is gone.
But for now, I'm spending the next two weeks shampooing all the carpets in my house and finishing up a few dozen craft projects that somehow keep getting put off!

No comments: