Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Birthday party time!

With two birthdays this week we could hardly be expected to not party right?!  Since the party would actually be on A's birthday and we had a small family party on K's birthday I geared the party more toward A.  She loves Elmo and Sesame Street right now and I've seen some particularly cute SS ideas on Pinterest so I figured I'd give it a try.

Here's what we had for activities:
I can tell you that Ernie's Duck Pond and Oscar's Bounce House were far and above the favorite activities!
I tried to get creative with the food and gift bags.  All the food was a hit, even Oscar the Grouch although I still have tons of broccoli left!

I spent a great deal of time and effort on this party but these smiles are what make it worth it!


No comments: