Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, June 3, 2013

Baby C: Three Months


  • After three nights of trying to not sleep snuggled like a burrito -- we're back to snuggling.  Momma needs sleep!
  • Started laughing and cooing this month.  SO MUCH FUN!
  •  Still the growliest baby ever -- even when he's asleep.  Sometimes he reminds me of a pug dog.
  • He really likes people.  He gets so happy whenever someone looks at him/talks to him/picks him up.  He's even mastering the baby art of "pickmeup" which is when someone talks to him, he starts arching his back and bouncing his bum to say "pickmeuppickmeuppickmeup".
  • Man! I just adore this little guy.  I forgot how great it is to have a baby around.  Sure I'm tired, the house is messier, the laundry is even less likely to get folded (didn't know that was possible), my makeup has barely been used in months and so on.  But the smells, snuggles, coos, smiles, softness - they are all worth it!

No comments: