Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Facebook Updates

March 25, 2016; 8:21 a.m.
Maybe the cutest thing all day and I didn't have my camera. I dropped the girls off for school and watched their little backpacks bounce away side by side. Be gentle girls-you're carrying my heart with you.

March 17, 2016; 9:10 a.m.
Taken roughly 2 minutes apart:




March 17, 2016; 1:15 a.m.
1:15 and I'm still up.  Thank you C.

March 14, 2016; 9:28 p.m.
D got into the iTech program in our school district! It is a STEM program that he's been wanting for middle and high school. He starts next year as a 6th grader.
             ** A note about this post.  D may not show much outward excitement about it but here's how it went down.  We opened the email saying he'd gotten into the program but we needed to accept the invitation at the following link.  We clicked on the link and before I could get a word out or have my dramatic mom-ment (ie "Are you sure this is what you want? Do you need to think about it? etc.), D had clicked the accept button and it was a done deal. **

March 9, 2016; 9:27 a.m.
There's nothing like feeling good because you're 10 minutes early only to find out you're actually 15 minutes late.
       ** Best comment: Mary-Ellen P.  "I got to an appt right on time in Gresham this morning...unfortunately the appt was for next week. I was supposed to be in Beaverton today. So...you're not doing all that bad!"  **
frown emoticon