Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, March 28, 2016

Twins and Get Well Cards

Tonight C picked out his fire truck/ambulance/police car pajamas to wear because fire trucks/ambulance/police cars are his favorite everything. L has the same pajamas in his size so C decided L should wear his too.




Tonight for family home evening the kids wrote get well soon cards for several people in our ward who are either sick or in the hospital. My favorite card came from K. She wrote,
" Dear Sister B,
Sorry for you being sick so often. I hope you get better soon because you can't pass on yet. Also because you are a very sweat lady. Love,
K."
Luckily, she's a very good friend of the family and really loves K. She should get a good chuckle out of the card. They say laughter is the best medicine!

A wrote a card all by herself too. I was really proud of the effort she put into writing legibly and the thought into what she wrote.
"Dear Sister J,
I hope you feel better.  Our family is thinking about you and praying for you to get well.  Be strong and keep the commandments.  I liked coming to family home evening at the Pythian home.
Love,
A Pyatt"

And not to be left out, here's D's thoughtful contribution.
"Dear Mr. M,
Thank you for letting me visit your house on a monthly basis.  I hear you haven't been feeling well. I am a so sorry and give you my blessing.
Thank you again,
D Pyatt"

They each wrote their own letter with their own words and own hands.  I think it turned out pretty well.  Even better, they wanted to write the letters.  I was worried about time and suggested maybe we wait but they were excited to send cards to the sick members of our ward.  Makes this mama heart proud!

No comments: