Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, September 28, 2009

This is my life:

2:45 a.m. Wake up to feed hungry baby

3:10 a.m. Fall back into bed grateful for feedings that no longer take an hour


4:00 a.m. Assist 2-year-old into bed because she's on my side, I'm too tired to take her back to bed and I know she will snuggle up next to daddy and pretty much leave me alone. (poor daddy...)


4:30 a.m. Have pangs of guilt in my semi-conscience state because daddy has given up sleeping and is now reading via flashlight


4:30-6:00 a.m. Sometimes asleep, sometimes awake wondering at how I can just look at not sleeping 2 year old and marvel that she is beautiful. Really, I should be wanting to spank her little tushie but all I can ponder is how funny and sweet she is trying to get someone to read her stories.


6:00 a.m. Finally get up to plug in monkey movie for 2 year old. Poor daddy is heading to work. If he can't sleep he may as well be billing time.


6:15 a.m. Convince 5 year old that it is still the middle of the night and he should just go back to sleep. (Thankfully it was still dark.)


6:20-6:55 a.m. Read in bed


7:00 a.m. Finally go back to sleep


7:10 a.m. 5 year old comes in to tell me, "Great news mom! We lost the Ladybug!" (as in K is asleep) before going back to bed himself, again.


7:47 a.m. 2 year old (who is no longer asleep) wanders in to inquire after breakfast


7:52 a.m Baby is ready for feeding again


8:10 a.m. 5 year old no longer believes it is the middle of the night


*sigh*



On a completely different note: WE SIGNED ON OUR HOUSE TODAY!!!! So now only 2-3 days before we actually have the keys and can begin mad remodeling.

No comments: