Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Monday, August 30, 2010

Why do I blog?

You may have noticed that I keep falling behind on my blog. Then all of a sudden, 2 or 3 posts will magically appear from weeks ago. Why do I bother to inform you of things that have already passed?
Because it isn't for you. I started this blog as a way to connect with friends I was leaving behind when we moved from Spokane. Then my family started reading it. So I started adding more family stuff. Sometime in the evolution of this blog, the purpose moved from connecting with and entertaining friends to recording the events of my family.
Lately, I feel like (cliche warning!)they are growing up so fast. I want to remember the funny things. I want to remember the silly things. I want to remember the life events. And this has become my way to do that for now.
Perhaps as some point, this blog will transmorph into something else. But for now, it is morphing into a bit of a family journal. And I've always had a hard time keeping up with my journal.

No comments: