Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Friday, October 21, 2011

A little housework

Sometimes blogging is like housework.  Every time I get caught up I think to myself, "Whew.  I'm caught up.  Now it will be so much easier to maintain rather than trying to play catch up again."  Then the next thing you know I have so many things to do it seems like it's better to not bother.  Hint:  It is never better to not bother. 
Another problem with not blogging in the moment is that I'm never as funny when I've thought about it for too long.  You miss the pleasure of my stream-of-conscious dialog with myself because I'm too busy trying to record our family's history.
I think I'd like to make a goal to blog everyday about the day before.  But then I think I won't do it and it seems a very public failure. 
So, if you notice some regular posts, that's just me trying to follow through.  If you don't, that's just me being me.  Either way I hope we can still be friends.

No comments: