Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wonder Red

K wants to be Wonder Red from Super Why for Halloween.  Today she had a Halloween party after preschool that she was supposed to wear her costume to.  What do you think?
I guess the only pictures I got were when she was climbing the fence.
Alright.  I realize that this looks nothing like Wonder Red.  Still, when I brought the dress home from Goodwill and showed K her only response was, "WONDER RED!!"  Good enough for me.  However, she wants roller skates because that's what Wonder Red wears.  Umm, no. 
The Halloween party seemed to be fun.  I went back to pick her up and have a costume parade around the block.  The kids were all dressed really cute and enthusiastic about everything.  The had put together some foam kits like you see in the craft stores.  One was a ghost on a stick.  K made hers super spooky by only using one googly eye.  Now it is a one eyed ghost.  This apparently started a trend because one of the others copied her.  That's my K.  A regular little trend setter.  Actually, she started the climbing on the fence bit as well.  I don't know if she's a trend setter or instigator. 

No comments: