Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Thursday, May 31, 2012

All I want!

I told Roy tonight what I want for my birthday:  Everyone in this house to use the toilet at the proper time and in the proper way!
We spent at week at Grandma's house and A had 0 accidents.  Not even at night!  We get home and in the last two days she's peed in her pants probably 5-6 times!
K is reverting back to her old ways (see here and here and also here) which is getting unbearably old since she's nearly 5.  Tonight's stand off ended with a plastic glove and a dollop of KY.  I want to pull my hair out.
I taught preschool today and even had a little-boy/water-hose effect in the bathroom.  
Does it seem to much to ask for that I not have to deal with other's output for at least 24 hours -- or the rest of their lives... that would be best!

No comments: