Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Roy, Sheena, D, K, A, C and L

Visit My Friend Melanie -- She's AMAZING!

melaniesmethodicalmusings

Our Family Photographer

Our Family Photographer
Marissa Gifford Photography

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baby C: 6 months



  • 6 month check up this month:
    • 26.88 inches long, 61st percentile
    • 13 lb 10.5 oz, 0 percentile
    • "He looks great but he is small.  Start him on solids and let him eat as much as he wants."
  • Started solids this month.  So far he's had peaches, oatmeal and green beans.  Peaches was his first food. I let him suck/gum off a fresh peach when we went peach picking with friends.  He loved it and didn't want me to take it away.

  • Really figured out rolling this month.  It's still funny to come back and find he's not where I left him.  The kids all get a big kick and exclaim every time he rolls over.
  • Left him for the first time with a babysitter this month for a couple hours while Roy and I went out to dinner.  He was good but so happy to see me when I got back.  I could tell he missed me because he was wiggling all over the place.  He kept looking up and me and grinning


  •  He is sleeping through the night fairly consistently -- enough so that I feel picked on when I  have to get up with him.
  • So happy all the time.  He smiles and squeals and squeaks.  He wiggles and kicks and flaps.  He arches his back when he's laying down so much that only the top of his head and his heels touch the floor.
  • He sleeps with 2 binkys.  One for his mouth and one for his hand so he won't grab the binky out of his mouth.  He is really fidgety when he's falling asleep.  He also sleeps with a baby afghan that he likes to stick his fingers through and  clench in his hands.
  • He is getting very coordinated with his hands.  He can find his own binky and put it in, reach for toys, grab faces, pull hair, play with toys, etc.


Trying to reach the camera

No comments: